The unputdownable romantic comedy you need!
Author: Hannah Doyle
Publisher: Hachette UK
View: 9716THE YEAR OF SAYING YES was originally published as a four-part serialisation. This is the second part of Izzy's adventures in THE YEAR OF SAYING YES. The complete novel is also available to buy now. 'Funny, modern and motivational, The Year of Saying Yes is the kick-up-the-backside feel-good read we all could do with! LOVED IT. #yessquad' Lisa Dickenson THE YEAR OF SAYING YES by Hannah Doyle will make you dirty-laugh, feel warm and fuzzy, and rediscover life's magic - all thanks to one little word: yes. Fans of Mhairi McFarlane's WHO'S THAT GIRL, Sophie Kinsella's MY NOT SO PERFECT LIFE, Anna Bell's THE BUCKET LIST TO MEND A BROKEN HEART and Joanna Bolouri's THE LIST, you're in for a real treat. Dear Readers Welcome back! It's Izzy (or should I say New Izzy) reporting for duty. It's time for Part Two of my 'Year of Saying Yes'. Thanks to your amazing challenges and fabulous feedback, I've been up to all sorts over the past few months. Drumroll please... - I asked a total stranger for his number (what can I say, he was hot and wearing a pirate's hat) - I modelled for a life drawing class (yes, starkers!) - And somehow I performed on the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury *gulp* All this gallivanting around means that the new, improved me is in full flow. And guess what? For the first time in forever I have an actual LOVE LIFE, with a real-life man! But in between the fun and frolics there's been a whole lot of #drama. Buckle up, guys, we're in for a bumpy ride... Love Izzy x Don't miss the next dose of THE YEAR OF SAYING YES! In Part 3 Izzy faces her fears, becomes a culinary queen and reconnects with her frenemy. Everyone is loving THE YEAR OF SAYING YES: 'Hilarious' Bella magazine 'The most excellent and humorous book I have read in a very long time' Dreaming With Open Eyes 'Fun, hilarious and witty' Escapades of a Bookworm 'SO good, so hilarious, so light-hearted and full of laugh-out-loud moments' On My Bookshelf 'A bundle of laughs from the very first page' The Book Magnet '4% in, I was already laughing out loud and snorting ... the other 96% just kept getting better' The Writing Garnet 'Fabulous and fun' By The Letter Book Reviews 'A hilarious, light hearted read' BrizzleLass Books 'A breath of fresh air, that made me laugh and smile the whole way through' Kelly's Book Corner 'Had me hook, line and sinker' Shaz's Book Blog 'I highly encourage everyone to pick up this story (say yes to it!)' Alba In Bookland